Looking for outdoor nature learning this year- want to add a few ‘points’ to your identification skills- have a good time with like-minded people?
The Friends of Cotgrave Country Park have a full programme of nature walks this year. All of these will be led by experienced guides.
- Bat and Moth walks – 20.5.2022 and 9.09.2022
- Butterflies and daytime moths 17.05.2022 and 28/06.2022
- Children’s 2-hour mini beast activity – 28.05.2022 plus one to be added later
- Wildflowers – 12.06.2022 and 24.07.2022
- Fungi – 8.10.2022 and 23.10.2022
Please visit our website for further information and to book activities in the Community Events menu.
And…. Coming up on 21st August will be our second Free family Fun Day. This follows on from our first, highly successful and well enjoyed event last year. There will be a mixture of children’s activities included craft, treasure hunts, face painting storytelling and mini bridge building. Also, refreshments including our well-loved ‘Ginger and Blue ‘van to feed caffeine levels, picnic area and nature-based information stalls to wander around.
Our website will have information and booking details for walks, and further information about The Family Fun Day. We look forward to seeing you!