The Central West Bridgford Community Association have organised a zoom meeting regarding present topics in the area and would like to invite those interested to attend. Here’s what they said:
Dear Central West Bridgford friends,
CWBCA hopes that you are all coping OK with the strange conditions we’ve been experiencing. In an effort to continue with community life the Central West Bridgford Community Association invites you to its
Annual General Meeting for 2021 at 7:30pm on Wednesday, 19th May 2021
“HELP SHAPE the FUTURE of WEST BRIDGFORD”
This is to be held on Zoom via the link provided at the bottom of this letter. Please feel free to disseminate this invitation to groups and individuals living or operating in Central West Bridgford who you think may be interested.
Election of Officers
Nominations to date
Secretary: Geri Griffin
Treasurer: Clyde Pennington
These are the present holders of these posts. There is no Chair or nomination for Chair at this time but one can be nominated. Please send me any other nominations for these posts as soon as possible by 7th May 2021 so they can be seconded and presented to the AGM.
Please see provisional Agenda below. To request additional agenda items, please email to me by 7th May 2021.
Also please note – As part of their information-gathering for a bid to run a feasibility study, we have a special opportunity to discuss directly with a representative of Highways England our experience with difficulties crossing the A52 on foot, by bike, by wheelchair or mobility scooter, or by horse. Anyone wishing to contribute can email me or express their interest in joining such a meeting, though places may be limited. Agenda item (7) refers.
Agenda for May 2021 CWBCA AGM (Draft)
1) Welcome and intro.
2) Treasurer’s Report – Clyde Pennington
3) Secretary’s Report (Impact of CWBCA activities 2020/2021. Also see written Secretary’s Report)– Geri Griffin
4) Election of officers
5) Neighbourhood Plan update and timeline (request permission for CWBNG to act on CWBCA’s behalf) – Geri Griffin
6) FoLH update – Steve Cook
7) Traffic & Transport – crossing points of the A52: join discussion with Highways England – Geri Griffin
8) FoBP update – Lorraine Pulford
9) Planning – major developments in CWB and nearby
. Regatta Way and Ratcliffe-on-Soar – Cllr. Richard Mallender or Cllr. Sue Mallender (Rushcliffe Mayor)
10) Neighbourhood Safety & Security – Lorraine Pulford
11) Matters brought up by CWBCA contacts
Anyone wishing to attend who is not already linked with us, please email email@example.com for Zoom link.