Trentbarton has announced its bus services for Christmas 2018 and over the New Year.
The season’s services feature buses up to 6pm on Christmas Eve, a Sunday service on Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve buses until 4am on New Year’s Day.
Jordan Kemp, marketing and communications manager at trentbarton, said: “We’re announcing our Christmas timetables so our customers can plan ahead for their last minute shopping, big nights out and family visits.
“The services have been designed to keep people moving in the run up to the big celebrations this season and during the busy time between Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
“To help those that may be working we’ll be running 24 hour timetables on red arrow, indigo and skylink every day, except for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.”
Full details will be on the trentbarton website. The key points are:
- Christmas Eve, Monday 24th December: a normal Monday service until last buses around 6pm.
- Christmas Day, Tuesday 25th: no services
- Boxing Day, Wednesday 26th: a Sunday service, but no 20, skylink Clifton or amberline. pronto will run hourly between Mansfield and Nottingham
- Thursday 27th, Friday 28th and Saturday 29th: a Saturday service until midnight. Indigo, skylink Nottingham and red arrow will run 24 hours
- Sunday 30th: a normal Sunday service
- New Year’s Eve, Monday 31st: a Saturday service with last buses around 8pm, plus nightbuses until 4am for revellers
- New Year’s Day, Tuesday 1st January: no services
- Wednesday 2nd: buses are back to normal
Jordan said: “For those planning a winter get-away, there are plenty of skylink services to East Midlands Airport. Everyone at trentbarton wishes all our customers a happy, peaceful and enjoyable Christmas and New Year.”
Further details, including opening hours for trentbarton’s customer service team and trentbarton shops at Derby, Nottingham and Sutton, are available on the website: trentbarton.co.uk/christmas2018