By Thomas Hewitt
A vacant church building in Clifton has now been finally demolished.
Work begun on the demolishment of the St Francis Church building at the end of May.
The church, on Southchurch Drive, was first opened back in 1957, but had been destroyed following years of decline within its structure.
It has been well documented that the church attendances had been declining over the years, as well as various repairs within the building that had unfortunately became too costly to repair.
The church moved into the Hope Church building on the opposite side of the road in July 2016.