Jackie Key, managing director of Key Principles based in West Bridgford, has published her first book.
The book is ‘called Google Adwords: The Practical Guide for Small Businesses’ and is available as a 138-page paperback with colour graphics inside.
The book helps to demystify Google Adwords with solid, proven, practical tips. In the book you can discover how to…
- Get onto page 1 of Google fast
- Make sure your business is ready for the power of Google
- Avoid the costly mistakes that so many business owners make when setting up campaigns
- Identify niche market opportunities to grow your business whilst avoiding the ‘big boys’
- Write great adverts that get clicks and landing pages that get sales
- Set up the tracking needed to really understand what is working and what isn’t
- Optimise your campaigns for better return on investment
- Build on your success with Google’s Display Network and Remarketing opportunities
- Make bigger profits for your business using Google AdWords
Jackie said: “It’s great to get the book published. I wanted to write a guide specifically for small businesses to use, so they can get started with Google Adwords.
“I’ve included specific techniques we employ to keep the costs with Google down. The key to Adwords is generating leads and sales at as low a cost as possible.”
The book is available on Amazon for £11.99.